XXX XXX

Monday, January 24, 2011

Kourtney and Kim Take New York -- A Bit of a Borefest...



.......zzzzzz..... wake me up when it gets good. Okay. Happy that the girls are in the Big Apple wreaking havoc, but can I just be honest here? The first ep bored me to tears. I ended up clicking over in the middle to catch the rest of Basketball Wives and What Chili Wants (both of which I absolutely LOVE, by the way.  I was torn about having to choose, but K&K in NYC helped to make that decision easy). Even a guest appearance of Kanye West couldn't heat up this bland first showing of the girls in NYC. I will, however, give these chicas another few cracks at it. I can't exactly put my finger on what it was that made the premiere episode have me thinking of running down the street to get a quick workout on the treadmill and maybe picking up a smoothie on my way home instead of watching the rest of it, but maybe it's the fact that Khloe's wild, unpredictable personality and potty mouth were missing from the mix? Hmmmmm..... now, that's a thought!

I will stay tuned for the next episode, and we will soon see. Is it really the other K that helps bring all the sparkle and fun to watching these crazy KK Dolls, or what? Only time will tell......

1 comment:

Online Hotels Booking said...

Kim and Koourtney are visiting New York and you will be glad to see the fun that is going on when they visit the city.Cheap Ibiza hotels